جۆری توێژینهوه: Original Article
Department of Mathematics, College of Education University of Garmian, Kurdistan Region –Iraq
In this paper, deal we with the problem of optimizing the ratio of two quadratic
functions subject to a set linear constraints with the additional restriction that the
optimal solution should also translation quadratic fractional programming problem
(QFPP) to linear fractional programming problem (LFPP) by using pseudoaffinity
after solving by modified simplex method. And consequently a convergent
algorithm has been developed in the following discussion. Numerical examples
have been provided to support the theory, by using Matlab 2016.
- Antoniou, A. Wu-Sheng Lu., (2007) “Practical Optimization Algorithms and Engineering Applications”, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Victoria, Canada, Springer Science+ Business Media, LLC, P (675).
- Abdulrahim, B. K., (2011) “On Solving Quadratic Programming Problem with Extreme Points”, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Sulaimani, Sulaimani/Iraq.
- Abdulrahim, B. K., (2013) “Solving Quadratic Fractional Programming Problem via Feasible Direction Development and Modified Simplex Method”, Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani – Part A (JZS-A), for Pure and Applied Science, A Scientific Journal Issued by the University of Sulaimani, Kurdistan Region-Iraq, Vol. 15A, No. 2, PP.45-52, ISSN 1812-4100.
- Bajalinov, E. B. (2003) “Linear Fractional Programming, Theory Methods Applications and Software”, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Biggs, M. B., (2005) “Nonlinear Optimization with Financial Applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers, England, P (41).
- Charnes, A., and Cooper, W.W., (1962) “Programming with Linear Fractional Functions”, Nava research Quarterly, Vol.9, No.3-4, and PP.181-186.
- Cambini, R., and Carosi, L., ( 2001) “On the Pseudoaffinity of a class of Quadratic Fractional Functions”, Department of Statistics and Applied Mathematics, University of Pisa, Pisa, Giugno, Stampato in Proprio, P (17).
- Fukushima, M., and Hayashi, Sh., (2008) “Quadratic Fractional Programming Problems with Quadratic Constraints”, Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University.
- Khurana, A., and Arora, S. R., (2011) “A Quadratic Fractional Programming with Linear Homogenous Constraints”, African Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, Research, Vol. 4, No. 2, PP. 84-92.
- Khurana, A., and Arora, S. R., (2011) “An Algorithm for Solving Quadratic Fractional Program with Linear Homogeneous Constraints”, Vietnam Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 39, No. 4, PP. 391-404.
- Sing, H. C., (1981) “Optimality Condition in Functional Programming”, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 33, PP.287-294.
- Sulaiman, N. A., and Nawkhass, M. A., (2013) “Solving Quadratic Fractional Programming Problem”, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, Vol. 2 No. 2, PP. 303-309, DOI 10.14419/ijamr.v2i2.838.
- Sulaiman, N. A., and Nawkhass, M. A., (2013) “A New Modified Simplex Method to Solve Quadratic Fractional Programming Problem and Compared it to a Traditional Simplex Method by Using Pseudoaffinity of Quadratic Fractional Functions”, HIKARI Ltd, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 76, PP. 3749 – 3764 ,http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/ams.2013.36298.
- Salih, A. D., (2010) “On Solving Linear Fractional Programming Problems with Extreme Points”, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Salahaddin, Hawler/Iraq
- Sharma, S. D., (1988) “Operations Research”, Kedar Nath Ram Nath BCO., Meerut, India, P (559).
- Sharma, S. D., (1980) “Nonlinear and Dynamic Programming”, Kedar Nath Ram Nath and CO., Meerut, India, P (547).
- Tantawy, S. F., (2007) “Using Feasible Directions to solve Linear Programming Problems”, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Science, Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 109-114, ISSN 1991-8178.