جۆری توێژینهوه: Original Article
Baghdad university – college of science for women – Physics Department
- Migliore L. (1996). “laser material processing “, Marrel Dekker, New York , P.66, pp 209-212.
- Bykalin N. , Vglov A. , Kokora A. (1988), “ Laser machining and weliding”, Mir Publishers, Moscow.
- Al-ani S. K., Ahmad A.K. , Hasoon S.A. (2000)” Effect of laser beam energy on the hardness of carbon steel”, Al-Nahrain university magazine,(4):60-64.
- Bradly R. John and Kim Sooho. (1988), “Laser transformation hardening of iron and iron carbon-chromium steel” , Metall. Trans. 19A,P 2013-2025, August.
- S.R. Al-Sayed , A.A. Hussein , A.A. Nofal, (2017),” Characterization of a Laser Surface-Treated Martensitic Stainless Steel”, Materials 2017, 10(6): 595.
- Al-ani S. K. . (2002), “Improvement of surface hardness and wear resistance for low carbon steel using laser beam”, Journal of college of education for women, Baghdad university, Vol.20, no.2, (2009).
- Tsay L. w. , Lee W. C. and Wu J. K.(2006) , Effect of hydrogen environment on the notched tensile properties of T-250 maraging steel annealed by laser treatment”, Corrosion Science, 44(6):1311-1327.
- Yue T. M. , Yu J. K. and Man H. C. ,(2011), “ The effect of excimer laser surface treatment on pitting corrosion resistance of 316S stainless steel “, Surface and coating technology, 137(1):65-71.
- Ye. Chang, (2011), “Fatigue performance improvement in AISI 4140 steel by dynamic strain aging and dynamic precipitation during warm laser shock peening”, Acta Mateials, 59(3):1014-102