Adcroft, A., Willis, R. & Hurst, J. (2008). A new model for managing change: The holistic view. The Journal of Business Strategy, 29(1): 40–45.
Anderson, J. C., & Gerbing, D. W. (1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach. Psychological Bulletin, 103(3), 411-423.
Babbie, E. (2007). The Practice of Social Research (11th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
Bagozzi, R. P., & Yi, Y. (1988). On the evaluation of structural equation models. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 16(1), 74-94.
Chemers, M. M. (2000). Leadership research and theory: A functional integration. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice, 4 (1), 27-43.
Cheng, P. H., Yang, T. H., Yang, C. H., Lin, G. H., Lai, F., Chen, C. L., Lee, H. H., Sun, Y. S., Lai, J. S., & Chen, S. J. (2005). A collaborative knowledge management process for implementing healthcare enterprise information systems. IEEE Xplore, 604-608.
Christian Kingombe, (2011). " Lessons for Developing Countries from Experience with Technical and Vocational Education and Training ", International Growth Centre, F-39011-SLE-1.
Davis, E. & Smith, W. (2005). The power of purpose: Creating transformational leadership capacity. International Leadership Association Conference, Amsterdam.
Dobni, C. B. (2008). Measuring innovation culture in organizations: The development of a generalized innovation culture construct using exploratory factor analysis. European Journal of Innovation Management, 11(4), 539-559.
10. Gravetter, F. J., & Wallnau, L. B. (2000). Statistics for the Behavioural Sciences (5th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
11. Gumport, P. J. (2000). Academic restructuring: Organizational change and institutional imperatives. The International Journal of Higher Education Research, 67-91.
12. Hair, Jr. J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., & Anderson, R. E. (2017). Multivariate data analysis: A global perspective. London: Pearson.
13. Härdle, W. K, & Simar, L. (2015). Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis, (4th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.
14. Hoe, S. L. (2008). Issues and procedure in adopting structural equation modeling technique. Journal of Applied Quantitative Method, 3(1), 76-83.
15. Hooper, D., Coughlan, J., & Mullen, M. R. (2008). Structural equation modelling: guidelines for determining model fit. Elect. J. Bus. Res. Methods, 6(1), 53-60.
16. Hu, L., & Bentler, P. M. (1999). Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling, 6(1), 1-55.
17. Huang, J. (2007). Market performance analysis of the online news industry. Dissertation presented at The University of Texas at Austin.
18. Igbaria, M., Guimaraes, T. and Davis, G. B. “Testing the Determinants of Microcomputer Usage via a Structural Equation model,” Journal of Management Information Systems, (11:4), Spring 1995, pp.87-114.
19. Kerlinger, F. N., & Lee, H. B. (2000). Foundations of behavioral research (4th ed.). Holt, NY: Harcourt College Publishers.
20. Kline, R. (2011). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling (3rd ed.). New York: Guilford Press.
21. Mabey, C. (2008) Management development and firm performance in Germany, Norway, Spain and the UK. Journal of International Business Studies, 39: 1327-1342
22. Meyers, L. S., Gamst, G., & Guarino, A.J. (2006). Applied multivariate research: Design and interpretation. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
23. Nakpodia, E. (2009). The concept of the university as learning organization. Journal of public administration and policy research, 79-83.
24. Nermin Akyel, T. K. (2012). Strategic Planning in Institutions of Higher Education: A Case Study of Sakarya University. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 66-72.
25. O’Connell, C. (2011). Solutions for a cultivated planet. A nature research journal , 337-342.
26. Pallant, J. (2007). SPSS survival manual: A step by step guide to data analysis using SPSS for Windows (3rd ed.). Maidenhead, England; New York: McGraw Hill/Open University Press.
27. Péter Tóth, (2012). " Learning Strategies and Styles in Vocational Education ", Acta Polytechnica Hungarica Vol. 9, No. 3.
28. Peters T.J., 1984. Strategy follows structure: developing distinctive skills. California Management Review, 26(3), pp. 111-125
29. PG Altbach, L. R. (2009). Trends in global higher education: Tracking an academic revolution. UNESCO 2009 World Conference on Higher Education, 6.
30. Raykov, T., & Marcoulides, G. A. (2000). A method for comparing completely standardized solutions in multiple groups. Structural Equation Modeling, 7, 292-308.
31. Schreiber, J. B., Nora, A., Stage, F. K., Barlow, E. A., & King, J. (2006). Reporting structural equation modeling and confirmatory factor analysis results: A review. The Journal of Educational Research, 99(6), 323-337.
32. Schumacker, R. E., & Lomax, R. G. (2004). A beginner’s guide to structural equation modeling (2nd ed.). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., Mahwah, NJ.
33. Scott, P. (2011). Leadership in universities. The International Journal of Leadership in Public Services, 7 (3), 229-234.
34. Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. (2016). Research methods for business: A skill building approach (7th ed.). UK: John Wiley & Sons.
35. Tabachnick, B. G., & Fidell, L. S. (2007). Using multivariate statistics (5th ed.). Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
36. Taylor, F.W. (1911) Principles of Scientific Management. New York: Harper.
37. Ullman, J. B. (2006). Structural equation modeling: Reviewing the basics and moving forward. Journal of Personality Assessment, 87(1), 35-50.
38. Webster, C. (1998). Geographically compact areas (Effects of researcher presence and appeal on response quality in hand-delivered, self-administered surveys). Mississippi State University USA.