1. Abdul-Majid Wazwaz (2011) Linear and Nonlinear Integral Equations, Methods and Application, Springer Heidelberg Dordrecht London, New York.
2. Adomian, G. and Rach, R. (1992), “Noise Terms in Decomposition Solution Series” Computers Math. Applic.,24(11): 61-64.
3. Adomian, G. and Rach, R. (1993) Analytic Solution of Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems in Several Dimensions by Decomposition. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 174,118-137.
4. Anatoly, A. Kilbas, Hari M. Srivastava and Juan J. Trujillo, (2006), Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier B.V. Netherlands.
5. Dogan Kaya (2002), the use of Adomian decomposition method for solving a specific nonlinear partial differential equation, Bull. Belg. Math Soc. 9, pp 343-349.
6. Ercan Celik, Mustafa Bayram and Turgut Yeloglu (2006) Solution of Differential-Algebraic Equations(DAES) by Adomian Decomposition Method, International Journal Pure & Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol.3 No.1, pp93-100.
7. George Adomian, (1994) “Solving Frontier Problems of Physics: The Decomposition Method” Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston.
8. Hossein Jafari and Varsha Daftardar-Gejji (2006), Solving a system of nonlinear fractional differential equations using Adomian decomposition, Journal of Computational and applied Mathematics, 196, pp 644-651.
9. I. podldubny, (1999) “Fractional Differential Equation, Academic press” San Diego.
10. Kai Diethelm, (2010), The Analysis of Fractional Differential Equations Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
11. Kelth, B. Oldham and Jerome Spanier, (1974), The Fractional Calculus: Theory and applications of differentiation and integration to arbitrary order, Academic press, Inc.
12. Kenneth S. Miller and Bertram Ross, (1993) “An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations” John Wiley & Sons (New York).
13. Marc Weilbeer, (2005) “Efficient Numerical Methods for Fractional Differential Equations and their Analytical Background”, US Army Medical Research and Material Command.
14. M. Javidi and A. Golbabai (2007) Adomian Decomposition Method for Approximating the Solution of the Parabolic Equations, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 5, pp 219-225.
15. Shazad Shawki Ahmed, (2009), "On System of Linear Volterra Integro- Fractional Differential Equations" Ph.D. Thesis, Sulaimani University.