1. Abdelkader, T. A., and Mohamed H. E.: Hydrological And Environmental of Grand
Ethiopian Renaissance Dam on the Nile River, IWTC18, 12-14, March, 2015
2. Latifah, A.M. and Les Met. An Ecological Evaluation Approach for Dam Project
Development in Malaysia. Life Sci J 2014;11(7):225-237
3. Ling, T. Y., Soo, C. L., Heng, T. L. E., Nyanti, L., Sim, S. F., and Grinang, J.:
Physicochemical Characteristics of River Water Down-stream of a Large Tropical
Hydroelectric Dam, Journal of Chemistry, vol.(2016), 7 pages,
4. Roman S., Lukasz W.: The impact of a reservoir on the physicochemical properties
of water in a mountain river, Water and Environment Journal, 2013, 22-31
5. APHA, WWA & WEF: “Standard Methods for Examination of Water and
Wastewater,” 21st Edition, pp. 333, American Public Health Association,
Washington, D.C., 2005.
6. Sundaram, S. E. J., Elayaperumal, R., Kiruthika, M., Ramya, V. and Dharmalingam,
P., “Effluents of Paper Mill: Physico-Chemical Properties of Water,” International
Journal of ChemTech Research, vol 6, pp. 3541-3545, 2014.
7. FAO, 1992, the use of saline waters for crop production. Irrigation and drainage
paper 48. FAO, Rome. 1992.
8. WHO: Preventing Disease through Healthy Environments, Geneva, Switzerland,
2006, Accessed on 30 Oct. 2017, available at:
http://www.who.int/quantifyingehimpacts/ publications/preventing disease /en
9. Orebiyi, E. O., Awomeso, J. A., Idowu, O. A., Martins O., Oguntoke O., and Taiwo,
A. M., “Assessment of Pollution Hazards of Shallow Well Water in Abeokuta and
Environs,” Amer. J. Env. Sci., vol 6, pp. 50-56, 2010.
10. Bhatnagar, A. and Singh, G.: Culture fisheries in village ponds: a multi-location
study in Haryana, India. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America, issue:
(1), No. (5), pp. 961-968. 2010.
11. WHO: Guidelines for drinking-water quality, 4th edn. Geneva, pp. 96, Switzerland,
12. WHO: Guidelines for drinking-water quality - 4th ed, pp. 851, World Health
13. Yirdaw M., and Bamlaku A.: Drinking water quality assessment and its erects on
residents health in Wando genet campus, Ethiopia, Meride and Ayenew Environ Syst
Res (2016) 5:1, http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s40068-016-0053-6
14. Natraj, V. M., Katya, D. and Gorntiwar, S: Study of groundwater contamination due
to agricultural activity under Paravara laft bank canal, 2014, IJARIIE, ISSN(O)-
15. Haritash, A. K., Kaushik, C.P. and kaushik, A: Suitability assessment of
groundwater for drinking, irrigation and industrial use in some North Indian villages,
2008, Environ Monit Assess, 145: pp 397–406.
16. Biswas, S. N., Mohabey, H., Malik, M., L: Assessment of The Irrigation Water
Quality Of River Ganga In Haridwar District, 2002, Asian J. Chem., pp 16.
17. Michael, A, M: Irrigation Theory and Practice, 2 nd edition, Vikas Publishing House,
Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2008.
18. Kelly, W, P: Use of Saline Irrigation Water, Soil Sci., 1963, Vol.(95), Issue (4),
19. Rachel, P: Effects of water quality on soil, plants and irrigation equipment, Primary
Industries and fisheries, April 2010.
20. Richards, L. A: Diagnosis and improvement of saline and alkali soils U.S. Salinity
laboratory staff, USDA Handbook, 1954, pp 60-160.
21. World Health Organization (WHO): Guidelines for drinking-water quality-
Aluminum”, 2 nd ed., 1998b, Addendum to Vol. 2. Health criteria and other supporting
information, pp 66-269 World Health Organization, Geneva.